Boylesque show Boylexe returns for the last of its current run on Friday 26th September and we are partnering with Explovia London’s Going Out App for this show.
People who buy their tickets through Explovia will also be entered into a draw to win drinks (to the value of £23), a meet and greet with the cast pre-show and a Boylexe goody bag of T-shirt and poster. The benefit of booking through Explovia is that they don’t charge a booking fee.
For details on how to download Explovia, please visit www.explovia.com.
To buy tickets to Boylexe, download the app from the app store and search #boylexe or click on the following web link: http://app.explovia.com/ev/3380
The show will feature the very best of the UK’s boylesque and cabaret scenes including…
- Alp Haydar (London Cabaret Awards Audience Favourite 2012 and 2013)
- Meth (Drag Queens of London, The Meth Lab, Erotic Awards Performer of the Year 2013)
- Phil InGud (Chicago and Polly Rae’s Between The Sheets)
- Randolph Hott (The Double R Club)
- The Mighty Moustache, aka Sir Aleksander Leopold (Wonderground)
And introducing Esquire De Lune and Bobby Dee’vah.